PHOTOGRAPHING FRIENDS


When my friend Jola came to visit me in Aalborg I could not resist taking some photos of her, especially since she brought with her those stunning earrings. I wanted to capture her in a classy, elegant way. She just started a new level of her life. We were happy to celebrate her wedding in the end of June together with over 200 people where she was a beautiful bride and she and her husband just rocked the party. I felt especially grateful that I was asked to be a bridesmaid. You just want to be close to those people, who are important in your life during one of the most important days in their lives.

I have known Jola since forever so we spent our childhood together. If I would show you her photo from those times, you would not recognise her. Generally speaking, she would not allow me to show those photos :) She went through a huge transformation. This is one of those things you happen to get from such a long term relationship, you get to see how people change, even though the connection between the two of you stays the same.


Monday 4 August 2014

No comments :

Post a Comment